Property ID : HS0217544
For Sale 5,500,000 THB
A beautiful, completely remodeled villa in the special popular fishing town of Paknampran, and less than 1 km from the beach and Paknampran Town, and the main market.
The villa has been renovated and transformed into a stunning, unique property with Moroccan influence and contemporary style. Mosaic tiles decorate the polished concrete on the floors, and the feel is very modern and artistic, yet very comfortable and classic. The downstairs bathroom has a giant “feature tree” in the middle of the room, adding a touch of originality and nature. The ceilings are very high, and there are many windows to allow for great air flow and lots of light into the house. Due to the proximity to the beach as well as the great design, there is a fantastic breeze throughout the day and evening. The kitchen has lovely, dark teak countertops, modern, high quality appliances, and built in concrete cabinets. There is a large island with a bar for eating, socializing or sitting with a laptop. Fly screens adorn all the windows and doors. There is a sunken area below the stairs, perfect for an office, a library or small lounge area.The three bedrooms are upstairs and all have great views and fantastic air circulation. The master bedroom has an en suite bathroom with double sink and lots of storage space. This is a perfect, low maintenance home, great for either a permanent residence or as a holiday home for someone who comes to Thailand either occasionally or on a frequent basis.
This property not only makes a fantastic family home or holiday home, but can also be a perfect guest house or rental villa. The property has drawn interest already from Thomas Cook Luxury villa holidays and with its proximity to the beach and 5 star resorts and restaurants, the location is ideal, and the property is bound to increase significantly in value in the near future.
This is truly a unique property, and needs to be viewed in person to appreciate all the beautiful, original features.
Special features include:
– Stained glass windows and inserts throughout
– Large, modern, high quality kitchen with Breakfast Island
– An indoor waterfall feature.
– Office area/dug out
– Two bedrooms with private balconies and excellent views over surrounding mountains
– A large upstairs living room with a further9ft x 5ft especially made chill- out bed/lounger.
– Gates and balconies with fretwork individually designed
– A roof terrace that requires a new access point with sea and distant Temple views
– 300 metres from the Evason Hotel entrance and where it is available to pay a monthly subscription to use all their facilities including Gymnasium (With locker), Tennis Courts, Sea front Swimming Pool, 20% discount on all food and beverage.
In addition the owners have also a long term lease agreement available with the option to purchase the adjoining property.